Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy New Year Bebay - 2017


Another Year passed by and I am still counting days when we will have a face-off. Your words still echo in my ear when I heard your voice a month back ...after a long season!! I did feel sad you did not want to listen to my voice.... but it's ok, I can make it out. 

I know you have a different feel for me. My feeling for you remains the same when I last touched your head when we bid farewell. The wound you have stored is the same here...just wanted to hug you and cry!!
Don't know...when will you read all these lines I have written for you...I don't have ill feelings for anyone...we can't clap with a single hand just like that I don't want to spread the ill words of your close ones to you.... it's a matter of time you will learn about me. Even in a bad impression to you...I just love you and am eager to hug you...

Happy New Year Bebay ....wishing you the best days in 2017...

No comments:

Post a Comment