Monday, June 08, 2009

Baichung thanks his supporters

from Sikkim Reporter

Gangtok:
Padmashri Baichung Bhutia, India’s Ace footballer and now winner of 3rd Jhalak-dekhla-ja thanked all his well wishers in press conference on Sunday at a hotel here. He attributed his success in Jhalak-dekhla-ja to two reasons. One, a good choreographer like Sonia; two, SMS vote support he got from his well wishers in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Kalimpong and other places.


“Within the two months of the dance competition, we (Mohan Bagan) won I-League Supper Cup football”, Baichung told reporters, adding, “I give first preference to football because that is my career while dance is only a part of my experience and now I will be back again playing football”.
Sharing his dancing experience with reporters he said, “When I won the trophy that was my happiest moment but when I first performed in the stage I felt sad because first dance was not in sink with music and track”. He thanked all the judges especially mentioning Saroj Khan “for pointing even minor mistake and thereby giving me opportunity to develop”.

No comments:

Post a Comment