Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 10 best photographs from Kolkata Tour

Howrah and a ride in a ferry...awesome combination!!

What is pasture better than this act....

Never late to be with Dhoni

Something never changes


If you are in Kolkata you do not want to miss a tram!!


Every tree has its own day

God does'nt need a home

World is changing in South City

Does these boxes still fethches letters!!


Kolkota or Calcutta: the beauty of the city is still alive

I am back from Kolkata this evening and the most off all i missed was my small blog. For my readers this is mine 10 best photographs that i had from my Kolkata tour.

7 comments:

  1. Nice pics and welcome back! Saran was wondering where you were :) And me too!

    My fave pic was the mall (I love malls) Wish they'd hurry up and build one here too in Sikkim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you madam....it is really nice to be back at where you belong too. Go East Go West...My Sikkim shall always be my BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos bro.. i see composition progressing, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks buddy....i m in a learning process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics Shital...I specially liked the cycle rickshaw guy caught in the act and the idols among garbage. The letter boxes one is also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Puku....i am sharping up my vision..haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, impressive and thoughtful photographs ...
    perfect participialization an original eyecatcher the nose picker..this photo is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete