Thursday, May 24, 2007

Impossibility is really found in the dictionary of fools: Zeeshan Ali Anshari



Impossibility is really found in the dictionary of fools: Zeeshan Ali Anshari

NAMCHI, May 23: Zeeshan Ali Anshari of Namchi Public School proved that Mathematics is not a tough subject, scoring 100 out of 100 in ISC examination the result of which was declared recently.

Eighteen years of Anshari appeared in ISC examination with PCM (Science) from Namchi Public School. Anshari scored overall 83% ranking 2nd in the school. However he is the only one who secured the maximum percentage leaving behind all other students appearing in Science stream in ISC examination this year.

Speaking to the media today Zeeshan said “Though Mathematics is apparently tough but it was always interesting to me from my early school days. My interest, concentration, determination and inspiration towards the subject came from my teacher DL Rai. Further he extended his credit to his father Asgar Ali Anshari who was Mathematic teacher at Namchi Public School.

DL Rai is the real man behind me who led me to reach the zenith of success in ISC examination, he acknowledged. Zeeshan Ali is now looking for Mechanical Engineering and Computer Engineering as his options. He had sat for the entrance examination at Bangalore and Gangtok for further studies.

“This success added more confidence and responsibilities on me. So I need more moral supports from my teachers, friends and family members”, he said adding that Mathematics is not a tough subject as it appears to the students. Earlier in ICSE examination (Class X) he scored 88% in Mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment